- Quantity: 50 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik – COSMOS natural
Mask which reveals the true condition of your hair, which is often concealed by conventional products!
Deep-cleansing for your hair: Purifying hair and scalp masks with Amla Activated Charcoal as pre-treatment for khadi Natural Hair Color and for occasional intensive cleaning.
The Ayurvedic Detox Hair Mask khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse effectively and gently removes silicone and styling residues in the Ayurvedic tradition and completely naturally. This mask reveals the true condition of your hair, which is often concealed by conventional products. The secret: Amla Activated Charcoal – an absolute innovation on the market, which has been used as a secret ingredient in Ayurveda for thousands of years.
The secret of the intensely nourishing effect of the Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask lies in the khadi trinity effect:
1. The individual effects of hand-picked Indian medicinal plants are combined into a whole thereby multiplying their powers.
2. The hair masks are formulated according to ancient Ayurvedic recipes.
3. Using a traditional manufacturing process, the ingredients are gently ground into an extremely fine powder.
As you apply the highly concentrated mask, you can immediately feel how your scalp and hair are cleansed and can breathe again.
Deep Charcoal Cleanse: the first step in the khadi 3-step ritual
Do you want to color your hair naturally? Khadi recommends khadi Natural Hair Colors in the 3-step ritual.
The first step is to prepare with the Ayurvedic hair mask khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse. Silicone and conventional styling products envelop your hair almost like a plastic film and prevent natural hair colors from properly adhering – the color pigments simply “slip off”! The deep-cleansing Deep Charcoal Cleanse hair mask removes this “plastic bag” from your hair and scalp. After the cleanse, the color pigments can optimally infuse your hair shafts – for brilliant, lasting and intensive color.
If you don’t need coloring, but still want to switch to natural hair care, then the Ayurvedic Deep Charcoal Cleanse hair mask is still perfect to pre-treat your hair and scalp and remove old products.
For detailed instructions about coloring your hair with khadi natural hair color, watch the video or watch the instructions here.
Active ingredients in Ayurvedic khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask:
The magical cleansing effect of the Ayurvedic Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask lies in the khadi trinity effect: hand-picked Indian medicinal plants, fruits, and leaves are blended into an even more powerful whole in a meticulous process according to ancient Ayurvedic formulas:
In Ayurveda, Amla Activated Charcoal is considered a true miracle for beautiful and healthy skin. Commercially available activated charcoal is often made from wood, lignite, coal, or even plastic. But khadi uses something rather special for activated charcoal: the superfruit Amla. For Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask, activated charcoal is used from the highly potent Amla berry, which has deep-cleansing and absorbent properties. The deep-cleansing action is due to the powerful absorbing capability of the molecular structure. Excess sebum and impurities are magically absorbed, removed, and rinsed off during the wash. And: The finer the Amla Activated Charcoal powder, the greater the absorptive surface and power.
The Indian soap nut Reetha forms a mild foam that gently and naturally cleanses and repairs. The saponin in the fruit peel ensures relaxed cleansing even if your scalp is irritated.
khadi hair masks are certified according to the strict guidelines of the international COSMOS standard AISBL for organic and natural cosmetic products and are regularly checked for quality according to the specifications of the European Cosmetics Regulation.
How to use it?
The khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse Ayurvedic Hair Mask gives your hair and scalp a deep pore cleanse and restores the natural state, which conventional products often only mimic. Experience how the pleasantly soft consistency of the finely ground mask unleashes its cleansing magic. Silicone and styling residues are absorbed and flushed away. Deep-cleansing for your hair!
Use the mask in the first step of the 3-step ritual as a pre-treatment for natural coloring with khadi or as an occasional deep-cleaning treatment.
How to get the most out of the khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask:
- Put an amount appropriate for your hair length into a bowl and stir the fine powder with warm water until it has a fine texture. One pack should be enough for medium length hair.
- Wet your hair and apply the mask onto your scalp and over the length of your hair for cleaning. You can use the khadi application brush or massage the mask with your hands. Part your hair and start at the shafts before applying it to your strands. This ensures that everything gets covered.
- Once you have full coverage, put a towel on your shoulders, just in case, and let the Deep Charcoal Cleanse Mask soak in for 30 minutes. The magic begins!
- Thoroughly rinse the The Power of Amla mask with lukewarm water.
- You are now ready to use khadi natural hair colors.
Please do not apply the product to open wounds and keep it out of your eyes. The powder dust is extremely fine and should not be inhaled.
Note: You may notice that the mask turns almost black when you stir it. Don't worry – the mask will not dye your hair or scalp in any way! Quite the opposite: the dark color is due to the Amla Activated Charcoal that khadi uses. It is this Amla Activated Charcoal that delivers the powerful yet gentle cleanse. There will be no discoloration afterwards.
Hair cleansing in Ayurveda: What is considered a daily necessity in the western world has a greater purpose in Ayurvedic philosophy. Washing hair is part of a complete ceremony in which the aura and physical body are not only purified, but also released by external energies. The powder form is especially considered to be the most natural and most natural way of cleaning. By the effect of the khadi trinity you return your body, spirit and soul in harmony with each wash.
You can use the Ayurvedic khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask together with other khadi hair care products:
- The khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask is the perfect addition to the Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Neem Balance for stubborn dandruff
- The Ayurvedic khadi Neem Harmony Hair Oil dandruff treatment can also be enhanced with the khadi Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask
- Mix the Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask with the Deep Shine Shikakai Hair Mask to cleanse your scalp down to the pores for a healthy look
- You can also use the Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask as a pre-treatment for all khadi natural hair colors. Then lock in the hair color with the Ayurvedic khadi Color Care Hair Oil for care for optimal and lasting results
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.
See all khadi products here.