- Quantity: 50 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik – COSMOS natural
The “power” switch for your hair! This mask strengthens hair and scalp – fortifies the hair roots and supports hair growth for incredible volume.
The Ayurvedic Hair Mask The Power of Amla is the ultimate care product. It gives your hair volume and prevents greying in the Ayurvedic tradition and completely naturally. Hair growth is supported by nourishing and strengthening the hair roots. The hair lengths are provided with renewed energy, and even grey hairs benefit from the melanin production triggered by the power of the Amla berry. khadi's hair masks are Ayurveda’s answer to regular hair care: natural, highly concentrated, and powerful.
The secret of the intensely nourishing effect of the The Power of Amla Hair Mask lies in the khadi trinity effect:
1. The individual effects of hand-picked Indian medicinal plants are combined into a whole thereby multiplying their powers.
2. The hair masks are formulated according to ancient Ayurvedic recipes.
3. Using a traditional manufacturing process, the ingredients are gently ground into an extremely fine powder.
100% pure Amla: As you apply the highly concentrated mask, you can immediately feel how your scalp and hair are getting stronger, more voluminous, and naturally more shiny.
The Indian gooseberry Amla is considered the “fruit of eternal youth and beauty” in Ayurveda. This super fruit contains an extra serving of vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants. This has an anti-aging effect on your hair. In India, Amla is traditionally used against hair loss and premature greying. Amla makes the roots of your hair stronger, fuller, and shinier.
khadi The Power of Amla Hair Mask is part of the “Amazing” product line – combined they form the dream team of volume, strong roots, and shiny, younger looking hair.
Pamper your hair with a mask like an occasional treatment. If you are already using natural cosmetics regularly, it can also be used as an alternative to the ultra-cleansing Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask. You can use the The Power of Amla hair mask right before dying with khadi natural hair colors. The restorative effect allows the color pigments to evenly coat your hair – for brilliant, lasting, and intensive color.
Active ingredients in Ayurvedic The Power of Amla Hair Mask:
The magical strengthening and shining effect of the Ayurvedic The Power of Amla Hair Mask lies in the trinity effect: hand-picked Indian medicinal plants, fruits, and leaves are blended into an even more powerful whole in a meticulous process according to ancient Ayurvedic formulas:
Less is more with the Ayurvedic khadi The Power of Amla Hair Mask! Khadi uses only 100% pure and the finest Amla. The Indian gooseberry Amla is considered the “fruit of eternal youth and beauty” in Ayurveda. This superfruit contains an extra serving of vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants. This has an anti-aging effect on your hair. In India, Amla is traditionally used against hair loss and premature greying. Amla promotes strong hair roots, real fullness, and astonishing shine.
khadi hair masks are certified according to the strict guidelines of the international COSMOS standard AISBL for organic and natural cosmetic products and are regularly checked for quality according to the specifications of the European Cosmetics Regulation.
How to use it?
Experience how the pleasantly soft consistency of the finely milled mask unleashes its invigorating magic. Are you ready for incredible volume?!
How to get the most out of the khadi The Power of Amla Hair Mask:
- Put an amount appropriate for your hair length into a bowl and stir the fine powder with warm water until it has a fine texture. One pack should be enough for medium length hair.
- Wash your hair and apply the mask onto your towel-dried hair with your hands.
- Then wrap your hair in a soft and dark towel around and let the The Power of Amla mask get to work for 10–30 minutes, depending on the desired effect. The magic begins!
- Thoroughly rinse the The Power of Amla mask with lukewarm water.
Please do not apply the product to open wounds and keep it out of your eyes. The powder dust is extremely fine and should not be inhaled.
Hair cleansing in Ayurveda: What is considered a daily necessity in the western world has a greater purpose in Ayurvedic philosophy. Washing hair is part of a complete ceremony in which the aura and physical body are not only purified, but also released by external energies. The powder form is especially considered to be the most natural and most natural way of cleaning. By the effect of the khadi trinity you return your body, spirit and soul in harmony with each wash.
You can use Ayurvedic khadi The Power of Amla Hair Mask together with other khadi hair care products:
- Boost the effect of daily cleaning with the khadi Amla Volume Elixir Shampoo with The Power of Amla Hair Mask
- Mix khadi The Power of Amla Mask with the khadi the Deep Shine Shikakai Hair Mask and give your hair additional shine, suppleness, and protection against split ends
- Use khadi Strong Amla Hair Oil before the hair mask for an extra portion of strength and volume
- For better compatibility after the mask use Coconut Shikakai Elixir Conditioner
- Mix the Power of Amla Mask with the Deep Shine Shikakai Hair Mask and Deep Charcoal Cleanse Hair Mask for intensive care and extra deep cleaning of your hair and scalp. The effects of the masks multiply
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.
See all khadi products here.