- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
Pure henna for a flaming red!
The khadi Natural Hair Color Pure Henna colors your hair in a bright red tone. Depending on your natural hair color and how long the color acts, you create a unique tone: with bright hair you get a lively orange red, shining copper or a rich dark red. Brown hair shines in a powerful mahogany and dark brown to black hair receives red reflections that dance in sunlight.
khadi Plant Hair Color Pure Henna benefits your hair and yourself. It is completely natural and consists of 100% effective henna extract. This is why it is particularly suitable for allergy sufferers. Henna has a healing effect, strengthens your scalp and relieves irritation. khadi Pure Henna dyes intensively but gently while covering grey hair.
Like a color coat, the henna pigments lie around every single hair. They strengthen and maintain your hair while coloring, making it soft and supple. You feel and see: your hair feels full and strong. It shines healthy and radiates in natural, beautiful red.
Active herbal ingredient in hair color Pure henna:
Henna gives your hair a shiny color and natural care in one. The intense, red-orange dye from the grated stems and leaves of the henna shrub wraps your hair like a nourishing glaze and provides fiery reflexes in light and dark hair that shine in the light. In addition, the henna extract has a powerful effect on your scalp and relieves dandruff and irritation.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi shampoos. If you have blonde, streaked, or heavily strained hair, pre-pigment your hair with Senna / Cassia, Golden Hint or Light Blonde, so that your hair will take the color evenly.
- Stir the natural hair color khadi Pure Henna with 80-90 degree hot water until it is spreadable. For a more intense color or a faster result, add acidic additives such as apple vinegar or lemon juice.
- Spread the color mixture with a brush evenly in your hair: Strands for strands - up to the tips. If you only want to color your roots, spare lengths and tips.
- Leave the natural hair color between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer it is applied, the more intense the color results - from orange red to copper red to dark red.
- Rinse the color with clear water.
Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time the color develops fully. Then fix the pigments with khadi hair oil which you leave on for 20 minutes. Then wash with a natural shampoo and enjoy your individual henna red.
Note: Each hair is different - the way we are all different. Therefore, the results can vary. khadi suggests testing the khadi Natural Hair Color Pure Henna first on a discreet strand.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: khadi Color chart
For detailed instructions about coloring your hair with khadi natural hair color, watch the video or watch the instructions here.
khadi Pure Henna is ideal to prepare light before coloring with khadi Dark Brown, Black and Pure Indigo.
You can mix khadi Pure Henna with all indigo-containing khadi natural hair colors - color depth and intensity remain the same.
Mix khadi Henna:
- with khadi Pure indigo for individual brown nuances. This mixture is particularly suitable if you are allergic.
- with khadi brown tones, such as Natural hazel, for copper nuances or a red-brown tone.
- with khadi blondes, like Light Blonde, for discreet to intense red nuances (up to 30% Khadi Henna). This color blend is also excellent when you are preparing white or light hair on khadi Dark Brown, Indigo or Black.
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.