- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
A touch of gold from nature!
With khadi Natural Hair Color Golden Hint you can create a shining golden glimmer in your hair. The result will vary depending on your initial color.
Light, grey or white hair shines in a golden hint to copper. Pigmented hair sparkles with warm gold reflexes. Blonde hair will freshen up – for new shine.
The khadi Natural Hair Color Golden Hint is 100% natural and vegan. With valuable ingredients such as henna extract, turmeric and cassia, your hair shines with subtle to deep gold reflexes depending on the exposure time. khadi Natural Hair Color is free from synthetic ingredients such as ammonia, azo colors or parabens.
The color pigments wrap around every single hair and strengthen it. Your hair feels voluminous and well-groomed. The khadiGolden Hint gives your hair a healthy gold glow – for a naturally beautiful coloring experience.
Active ingredients in khadi Natural Hair Color Golden Hint:
Henna originates from the dried leaves of the henna shrub. Henna extract strengthens your hair and has a healing effect on your scalp. It also ensures that the natural hair color lasts long.
Turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin. This regenerates the outer layer of your hair and the skin cells of your scalp. In addition, it gives khadi Natural Hair Color Golden Hint its shimmering luminosity.
Cassia is a plant that is common to India and Pakistan. Cassia auriculata cares for your hair and protects it against environmental influences.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with a silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi shampoos. For highlighted hair, use khadi hair oil before applying the color. khadi Golden Hint is ideal for the pre-treatment of light or blonde hair for the khadi hair colors Light Blonde, Medium Blonde and Light Brown. It is the only khadi Blonde nuance that is not permanent.
- Mix the khadi Natural Hair Color Golden Hint with 50 degrees hot water and stir with a whisk until it is spreadable.
- Use a brush to spread it evenly in your hair: Strand for strand – right up to the tips. If you only want to paint your hairline, spare lengths and tips.
- Leave in the natural hair color for 30 minutes. The longer the khadi hair color stays in your hair, the more intense the gold accents – up to copper gold. If you want to cover up or neutralize violet reflexes, leave the khadi plant hair color on for at least 60 minutes.
- Rinse with clear water.
Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. This way the herbal hair color shines in its full glow. If you then apply a khadi hair oil and let it work for 20 minutes, you fixate the pigments – for a long-lasting color experience.
Note: Each hair is different – the way we are all different. Therefore, the results vary. Khadi recommends you test the natural hair color khadi Golden Hint only on a single, discrete test strand.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: here .
For detailed instructions on coloring with khadi Natural Hair Color click here.
You can mix khadi Natural Hair Color Golden Hint with other khadi hair colors to refresh them. That makes every nuance more transparent and golden:
- with khadi Light Blonde or khadi Middle Blonde for a richer, warmer nuance (ratio up to 50% gold).
- with khadi Light Brown for a lighter, cinnamon-golden shade (ratio up to 50% gold).
- with khadi Natural Hazel for a brighter, golden brown result (ratio up to 50% gold).
- with khadi Senna/Cassia for hair care with a warm color refreshment (ratio up to 50% gold).
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages – for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi “beauty” is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
Khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature – no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label “Controlled Natural Cosmetics” stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- Khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- Khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ – they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- Khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- Khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
Khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.