- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
Blonde color like kissed by the sun!
Let your hair shine in natural blonde and set highlights without brightening your hair artificially. The natural hair color khadi Light Blonde colors your hair in a cool, radiant blond tone. Therefore the nuance is particularly suitable if you have light or white hair. You have the choice: if you let the khadi hair color work longer, you get a warm, golden to reddish blonde tone. Darker hair shines intensely and lighter strands radiate even more vigorously with wheat blonde to red-gold reflexes.
Valuable ingredients such as pomegranate, rhubarb, aloe vera and cassia maintain your hair permanently and ensure that the natural hair color shines for a long time. The khadi Natural Hair Color Light Blonde is 100% natural and vegan – completely free of synthetic substances such as ammonia, parabenen and peroxides.
The active ingredients envelope each individual hair and strengthen the outer layer. Your hair feels strong, voluminous and well-groomed. The result is a healthy, bright and naturally beautiful blonde.
Active ingredients in khadi hair color Light Blonde:
Pomegranate is rich in vitamin C and has an antioxidant effect. Bioactive substances stimulate your scalps metabolism and thus also your hair growth.
Rhubarb is known in Ayurveda for its purifying effect. Rhubarb extract provides a slightly lightening effect of khadi plant Hair Color Light Blonde. It also strengthens your hair.
Aloe Vera is an important part of the Ayurvedic doctrine. It regenerates cells and moisturizes. Its effect unfolds the powdered aloe plant as soon as you mix the natural hair color. It provides natural, radiant khadi Light Blonde on healthy, shiny hair.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with a silicone-free shampoo, khadi Shampoos. For blonde or stressed hair first apply khadi hair oil before the color, let it act for 20 minutes and then shampoo again. khadi Natural Hair Color Light Blonde can also be used as a color rinse to refresh any other khadi hair color. With dark hair, it enhances shine and emphasizes brighter strands.
- Mix the powder of the natural hair color with 50 degrees hot water in a bowl (preferably glass or ceramic). Mix both with the whisk until you have a spreadable paste.
- Spread this evenly with a brush in your hair: strand by strand – from the roots to the tips. If you only want your hairline, spare lengths and tips.
- If you use the khadi Light Blonde as a color rinse, leave it for the first 15 minutes. Increase the time for the next application. For the coloring, let the hair color act for 30 to 60 minutes. In 30 minutes you get a cool, bright blonde. For a warm, golden blonde, leave khadi Light Blonde at least 60 minutes in your hair.
- Rinse with clear water.
In the next 24 to 48 hours the natural hair color unfolds. Do not use Shampoo during this time to achieve an optimal result. Then apply a khadi hair oil and leave in for 20 minutes to fixate the pigments – for a long lasting color experience.
Note: Each hair is different – the way we are all different. Therefore the results can be different for natural hair color. khadi recommends you test the natural hair color khadi Light Blonde on a discreet strand of hair.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: here .
For detailed instructions on coloring with khadi Natural Hair Color click here.
To achieve your own individual hair color, you can mix khadi Light Blonde:
- with khadi Senna / Cassia to refresh your color.
- with khadi Golden Hint for a rich, golden blonde.
- with khadi Medium Blonde for a deeper, more intense color result.
- with khadi Light Brown for red blonde to copper colored nuances (ratio light blonde to light brown: 1: 6).
- with khadi Natural Hazel for a dark blonde (ratio 1: 1).
- with khadi Pure Henna for an intense red blonde (ratio 1:10)
- with khadi Henna, Amla and Jatropha for intense copper effects (ratio 1:10).
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages – for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi “beauty” is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
Khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature – no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label “Controlled Natural Cosmetics” stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- Khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- Khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ – they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- Khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- Khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
Khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.