- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
Delicate gold and caramel reflections with the power of nature!
khadi Natural Hair Color Medium Blonde colors your hair in a shiny blonde tone. The result depends on your initial color. Light hair turns into a cool, medium blonde with a warm, golden to reddish touch. Dark hair receives golden to red-gold reflexes and a beautiful luster. The color also covers your grey hair – especially nourishing and in shimmering blonde.
Herbal active ingredients color gently while nurturing your hair. khadi Medium Blonde is 100% natural, vegan and free of synthetic ingredients. Like a nourishing color luster, the plant pigments wrap around every single hair. You feel that your hair is healthy and full. Natural hair color for powerful volume and natural shine.
Active ingredients in khadi hair color Medium Blonde:
Pomegranate, the so-called paradise fruit, stands in Ayurveda for a cooling and antiseptic effect. Pomegranate extract stimulates the metabolism of your scalp and thus also your hair growth.
Rhubarb is healing and anti-inflammatory. In khadi Medium Blonde, rhubarb extract can lighten your hair easily so that the natural hair color is not too dark. It also strengthens your hair.
Aloe vera is traditionally used for the care of health and beauty. The plant keeps your skin and hair from drying out. The powdered aloe vera develops its moisturizing properties as soon as you mix the color: for an optimal color result on healthy, shiny hair.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with a silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi Shampoos. For a more intense result, you can pre-treat with khadi Blonde nuances, khadi Light Brown or khadi Hazelnut. If you want to refresh medium blonde shades, mix khadi Medium Blonde with Senna / Cassia.
- Mix the khadi hair color Medium Blonde with 50 degrees hot water using a whisk – until you have a smooth paste.
- Spread evenly in your hair – preferably with a brush: strand for strand from the hairline to the tips. If your hair is already colored with khadi Medium Blonde, only treat your hairline.
- Leave in the natural hair color between 30 and 60 minutes. For a cool, medium blonde, up to 30 minutes. For a warm, golden to reddish blonde you need an exposure time of 60 minutes or longer.
- Rinse the color with clear water.
Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the color develops fully. Then fix the pigments with khadi hair oil and wash it out after 20 minutes with a natural hair wash. So you enjoy your new hair color for a long time.
Note: Every hair is different – as we are Therefore, results can vary with natural colors. khadi suggests testing the khadi Natural Hair color Medium Blonde on a discreet sample hair strand.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: here .
For detailed instructions on coloring with khadi Natural Hair Color click here.
You can mix khadi Natural Hair Color Medium Blonde with other khadi colors:
- with khadi Light Brown for a red-blonde to copper-colored shade (ratio medium-blonde to light-brown 1: 6).
- with khadi Natural Hazel for a deep dark-blond result (ratio 1: 1).
- with khadi Golden Hint for a more intense, warmer nuance.
- with khadi Light Blonde for a discreet tone.
- with khadi Pure Henna for a deep red blonde (ratio medium blonde to henna 1:10.
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages – for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi “beauty” is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
Khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature – no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label “Controlled Natural Cosmetics” stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- Khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- Khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ – they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- Khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- Khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
Khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.