- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
Feel the magic of deep black hair!
With khadi Natural Hair Color Black, you can create a rich, expressive black without blue tint. khadi Black is best suited for medium blond to dark hair. Then you get a shiny, warm black to an intense raven black. If you have lighter or grey hair then pre-pigment with khadi Color Prep to get a perfect color result.
The natural hair color contains effective ingredients such as Indigo, Henna and Amla. The natural color dyes your hair intensely and dark. Like a color glaze, the plant pigments lie around each individual hair and nurture it. You feel the resilience and the volume in your hair. They shine healthy and shimmer in a natural black. khadi Black is 100% natural and vegan - without synthetic additives such as ammonia, peroxides or azo colors.
Active ingredients in natural hair color khadi Black:
Indigo gives your hair color, care and shine. The indigo plant came from East Asia and India via Egypt to Europe. There the deep blue dye from its leaves replaced most of the so far commonly used colorants. Indigo gives your hair a deep dark, shimmering black.
Henna colors your hair gently and reddish. In the khadi Black, it prevents the bluish tone. The henna extract also conditions your hair intensively and strengthens it. It looks healthy and shines naturally.
Amla is known for its versatile effect in Ayurveda. The fruit, which is also called Indian gooseberry, contains a lot of vitamin C. Amla makes your hair wonderfully soft. The extract repairs brittle hair, strengthens the hair roots and regenerates the scalp.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
Check out Complete guide about using henna
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi shampoos. khadi recommends treating Light blonde, white or grey hair first with khadi Color Prep - with an exposure time of 30 to 60 minutes. Also that hair can absorb the color uniformly even in the case of blond, heavily straightened or heavily strained hair.
- Mix the powder in 50 degrees hot water. Stir with a whisk until a spreadable paste is formed. If you give a teaspoon of base salt into your khadi plant hair color Black, it will dye faster and the durability will be improved.
- Spread the natural hair color evenly with a brush on your hair: strands for strands - from the lengths to the tips. Except, you only want to color your hairline - then spread it only there.
- Leave khadi Black between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer the natural hair color acts, the darker the color results. To refresh the natural hair color, you only need 20 minutes.
- Rinse with clear water.
Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours, because during this time the final color depth will unfold. Then apply khadi hair oil to your hair and let it act for 20 minutes before washing your hair with natural shampoo. This is how you fix the pigments - for a long-lasting color result.
Note: Each hair is different - the way we are all different. Therefore, the results can vary. Khadi recommends you test the khadi Natural Hair Color Black first on a discrete trial strand.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: khadi Color chart
For detailed instructions about coloring your hair with khadi natural hair color, watch the video or watch the instructions here.
You can mix khadi natural hair color Black with other khadi hair colors:
- with khadi khadi Color Prep for pre-pigmentation.
- with khadi Pure henna for pre-pigmentation (ratio: 80% pure henna, 20% black).
- with khadi Indigo for a deeper color result.
- with khadi Henna nuances for individual brown tones or for pre-pigmentation.
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.