- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
Let your hair shine in a unique radiant brunette!
khadi Natural Hair Color Natural Hazel colors your hair in a medium to dark brown tone without red parts. The result is quite individual and varies according to your original color: Grey or light hair turns into a shimmering dark blond up to an intensive medium brown. If your hair is darker, you will receive a rich, darker chocolate brown.
Effective plant extracts like Indigo, Henna, Amla and Bhringraj color your hair in an intensely dark color. They also cover white and grey hair completely. The hair color is 100% natural and vegan - without synthetic ingredients such as ammonia, peroxides and parabens.
The plant pigments wrap around each strand of hair like a nourishing layer making your hair feel strong and healthy. You will receive volume, shine and an irresistible nut brown.
Active ingredients in khadi natural hair color Natural Hazel:
Indigo is obtained from the leaves of the indigo plant. The extract dyes in a deep blue - the indigo - and gives your hair the desired color depth. In this nuance, the indigo provides a darker, more intense brown - even if your hair is completely grey.
Henna colors gently but intensely. The orange-red dye comes from the grated stems and leaves of the henna shrub. It cares for your hair and gives khadi Natural Hazel the rich, brown nuance.
Amla is rich in vitamin C and tastes very sour. The Indians worship the fruit because of their many positive effects: Amla helps against colds, protects against allergies and strengthens the immune system. The vitamin-rich berry strengthens hair and skin and even promotes hair growth.
Bhringaraj is used in Ayurveda as a well for hair and scalp: the plant strengthens, stimulates and helps to prevent hair loss and grey hair. In addition, the dark brew of the Bhringraj plant provides for a more intensive color result of your khadi hair color.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
Check out Complete guide about using henna
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi shampoos.
- Whether you have white, light or dark hair: khadi Natural Hazel can be applied immediately - without pre-pigmenting. For blonde, heavily straightened or heavily strained hair, however, khadi recommends a pre-treatment with khadi Pure henna or Light brown so that your hair can absorb the color evenly.
- Mix khadi Natural Hazel with 50 degrees hot water until you have a spreadable paste. For the color shade to remain intense and cool, please keep the temperature. A teaspoon of base salt in your color, reduces red tints and intensifies the color depth additionally. If you mix khadi Natural Hazel with warmer water, the color will be more reddish and slightly brighter.
- Spread the natural hair color evenly with a brush in your hair: Strand by strand – from roots to the tips. If you only want to color your roots, spare lengths and tips.
- Leave in khadi plant hair color Natural Hazel between 30 to 120 minutes. The longer the color is absorbed, the darker the coloring result.
- Rinse with clear water.
Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the natural hair color fully develops. If you then use khadi hair oil, you fixate the color pigments for a long lasting result. Wash the oil after 20 minutes with a natural shampoo.
Note: Each hair is different - the way we are all different. Therefore, the results can be different for natural hair color. The best thing is, you test the khadi Natural Hair Color Natural Hazel only on a discreet sample.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: khadi Color chart
For detailed instructions about coloring your hair with khadi natural hair color, watch the video or watch the instructions here.
You can mix khadi Natural Hair Color Natural Hazel with other khadi hair colors:
- with khadi Pure henna for pre pigmentation - depending on the original color (ratio 1: 1)
- with khadi Senna / Cassia or khadi Blonde nuances to refresh your color.
- with khadi Golden Hint for golden reflections in your brown.
- with khadi Medium Blonde for darker blonde.
- with khadi Light brown for a soft sand tone.
- with khadi Dark brown for a richer, cooler nuance.
- with khadi Black or Indigo for a deeper color result.
- with khadi Henna or other khadi red tones for an intense red brown to lively chestnut.
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.