- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH Naturkosmetik
Feel the power of deep black with a shimmering blue nuance!
With khadi Pure Indigo Natural Hair Color, you dye your hair into a dark, deep black with a shimmering blue nuance. Let yourself be fascinated by the bluish light play in your hair.
The natural hair color is purely vegetarian and vegan. Because khadi Pure Indigo consists of 100% pure indigo. This provides a deep black color and covers all the colors below. However, you need a pre-treatment with khadi Color Prep for medium-blond or brighter hair as well as for grey and white hair.
khadi Pure Indigo is also suitable for mixing reddish nuances if you want to achieve an ashy tone. Or you use it as a rinse to reduce redness.
khadi Pure Indigo colors your hair perfectly naturally. The color pigments wrap around each individual hair. It feels strong and healthy - and shines in a shimmering, mysterious blue-black.
Active ingredients in natural hair color khadi Pure Indigo:
khadi Plant Hair Color Pure indigo contains 100% indigo as an active ingredient and is therefore also an alternative for allergy sufferers:
Indigo is a deep blue dye from the leaves of the indigo plant. It colors your hair dark and provides a dark shade with blue shimmer - without any chemicals. The indigo plant has a cooling, antiseptic and healing effect on your scalp.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi shampoos. The herbal hair color khadi Pure Indigo can be applied in the case of dark blue to black initial colors. If you have brighter hair or grey highlighted, streaked or heavily strained hair, khadi recommends doing a pre-pigmentation with khadi Color Prep.
- Stir the powder with 50 ° C water until you have a smooth paste. Add a teaspoon of base salt to make khadi Pure Indigo work faster and more intensively.
- Spread the natural hair color evenly with a brush on your hair: strands for strands - from the lengths to the tips. If you only want to color your roots, spare lengths and tips.
- Leave the natural hair color between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer it is applied, the darker the color results. For color refreshment you need about 20 minutes, for pre-pigmentation about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clear water.
Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours, because this time, khadi Pure Indigo needs to unfold its pigments and develop its noble blue shimmer. Before you wash your hair, use khadi hair oil and leave it for 20 minutes. This keeps your hair color longer.
Note: Each hair is different - the way we are all different. Therefore, the results can vary. It is best you test the khadi Natural Hair Color Pure Indigo only on a discreet strand.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: khadi Color chart
For detailed instructions about coloring your hair with khadi natural hair color, watch the video or watch the instructions here.
You can mix khadi natural hair color Pure indigo with other khadi hair colors:
- with khadi khadi Color Prep for pre-pigmentation.
- with khadi Pure henna for individual brown tones (Tip: Start with a 1: 1 ratio). This mixture is especially suitable if you are allergic.
- with khadi Light brown, Natural hazel or Dark brown for cooler, darker brown tones (ratio: 20% khadi Pure indigo, higher dosing test on one sample only).
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.