- Quantity: 100 g
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 100% natural
- Certificate: BDIH natural cosmetics
Make your hair natural and shiny and in warm, cinnamon-colored medium brown!
The pure herbal ingredients add intensive color reflexes to your hair and provide rich care. khadi Medium Brown adds naturally radiant color, volume and shine to your hair!
Your very personal color result depends on your own, natural initial hair color: it ranges from lively, warm cinnamon brown to a strong, deep middle brown. Adds warm shine and powerful resilience to your hair!
Valuable, purely herbal ingredients give your hair intensive color reflexes and provide rich care - intense color, powerful volume and healthy shine in one step!
Active ingredients in khadi natural hair color Medium brown:
Amla the Indian gooseberry is a true vitamin boost. It strengthens your hair, adding shine and volume.
Bhringaraj is part of the daisy family and is considered in Ayurveda a valuable strengthening and rejuvenating agent in Ayurveda. It is used to strengthen the hair and to stimulate hair growth.
Neem is an all-rounder in terms of hair care: In Ayurveda, the extract of the leaves of the Neem tree is used, among other things, to increase hair growth.
Aloe vera has a revitalizing and intensive moisturizing effect on the scalp and hair.
Khadi hair colors combine Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology. khadi produces products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective, yet gentle, natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you feel.
Khadi natural colors are free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives. They maintain, protect and strengthen your hair and your scalp completely naturally.
The khadi natural hair colors are certified according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL by the German Federation of Industrial and Trade Companies (BDIH).
How to use it?
- Wash your hair with silicone-free shampoo, check out khadi shampoos.
- Stir the coloring powder with 50 degrees warm water until you receive a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Apply evenly with a brush: strand by strand - all the way to the tips. If you just want to color your roots, skip lengths and tips. If you prefer to apply the color without a brush, simply spread the color with your hands all over your head. The best thing is to get upside down over the bathtub. Make sure that you cover every strand of hair with dye and knead the color very well.
- Leave the Natural Hair Color Golden Brown for between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer it sits in your hair, the darker the results will be. If you have already colored with this shade and just want to refresh your color, leave the color in your hair for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse the Natural Hair Color with clear water only.
Don`t apply shampoo for 24 to 48 hours because during this time the color depth of your khadi Nuance has time to unfold.
To fix new hair color pigments, you can use khadi hair oil before the first hair wash after coloring. Leave the oil for at least 20 minutes and then wash it out with a natural shampoo. This will make your hair color last longer and add additional shine.
Note: Each hair is different - the way we are all different. Therefore, the results can be different for natural hair color. The best thing is, you test the khadi Natural Hair Color Medium Brown on a discreet sample.
You can see additional tips and tricks for khadi Natural Hair Colors: khadi Color chart
For detailed instructions about coloring your hair with khadi natural hair color, watch the video or watch the instructions here.
You can mix khadi Natural Hair Color Medium Brown with other khadi nuances:
- with khadi Senna / Cassia or khadi blond to refresh your brunette color.
- with khadi Golden Hint for bright cappuccino to golden nuances.
- with khadi Medium Blonde for a deeper, more intense medium blond.
- with khadi Light brown for rich color results.
- with khadi Dark brown for a darker, cooler shade.
- with khadi Black or Indigo for a deeper color result.
- with khadi Pure henna or other khadi reds for a reddish brown to mahogany.
Country of origin: India
Experience the wonder of khadi.
khadi brings harmony to your body, mind and soul.
khadi believes that balance in body, mind and soul make a person happy and whole.
The formulations for khadi’s natural hair dyes, hair oils and other products are based on dermatological findings and made in collaboration with Ayurvedic doctors. Ayurveda stands for comprehensive herbalism and the unity of mind and body. This philosophy is reflected in each of khadi’s natural cosmetics products.
Their biggest goal is to turn fabulous raw materials into wonderful natural cosmetics. Therefore, every step from the natural source to the final product is important. They process their raw materials gently, in traditional production processes. They filter out the most valuable active ingredients for you in several stages - for healthy, harmless, natural cosmetics. Thus you can enjoy the best quality products for your skin and your hair according to modern standards and in harmony with nature and science.
khadi "beauty" is not a question of age, but of balance. They differentiate between three bioenergies and five elements that characterize each human being and appear in different combinations. In Ayurveda, the bioenergies Vata, Pitta, Kapha and the elements contained therein are ether, air, fire, water and earth. To feel beautiful, it is important to harmonize your lifestyle and body care with your personal energy type. The khadi Care concept helps you rebalance your life energy and naturally emphasizes your individual beauty. khadi’s natural hair colors and beauty products regulate your biological predisposition and are suitable for all skin and hair types as well as their mixed forms.
khadi products are premium-quality, plant-based and ecologically compatible, manufactured according to the traditional naturopathy of Ayurveda and at the same time benefit from the latest dermatological findings. For your utmost comfort they use only premium-quality, skin-friendly active ingredients from nature - no animal and synthetic ingredients. With khadi you care for your body in a gentle, healthy and sustainable way.
khadi products are certified as Natural Cosmetics by the German Association of Industries and Trading Firms (BDIH). This is an independent organization that regularly inspects their products; also on-site in India, where they produce the cosmetics they make for you without animal experiments in cooperation with other manufacturers. The label "Controlled Natural Cosmetics" stands for the highest standards of modern, herbal and particularly skin-friendly skin care products.
They guarantee you that their products are made exclusively from natural raw materials. These include herbal oils, herbal extracts and floral water as well as essential oils and flavors from certified organic farming or wild collection. In addition, the ecological compatibility of khadi cosmetic products plays an important role. The BDIH evaluates criteria such as an environmentally friendly and resource-saving production process, recyclable packaging material and whether the raw materials are readily biodegradable.
- khadi respects species protection and animal testing bans.
- khadi believes in the principles of „green chemistry“ - they try to save energy and that their production processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- khadi do not use genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials or radiation.
- khadi only applies simple physical processes in the production of their natural cosmetics.
- khadi do not use paraffins & other petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, fragrances & preservatives (parabens).
They pay attention to fair prices and working conditions. With khadi, you choose natural cosmetics that stand for transparency, sustainability and authenticity.
khadi cosmetic products are vegan and there is no testing on animals. It is free of animal ingredients, raw materials derived from animals, or animal products such as beeswax, milk or bee honey. They don’t use any animal materials during the production process. Furthermore, all care products are manufactured without any animal testing: they do not test ingredients or products on animals.