Outdoor conditions, chemical dyeing, chemical-based shampoos and poor water quality are contributing factors damaged hair and promote hair loss and weak growth. Ayurveda has many secrets that can help you restore hair growth and volume. These Ayurvedic products are popular for their benefits for growth, density, regeneration and general hair improvement. We know that hair volume is your desire, so you can rely on these products.
1. Bhringraj oil
Bhringraj powder is an Indian Ayurvedic plant from the sunflower family, and from this plant it is obtained vegetable oil against hair loss. Bhringraj, a popular Ayurvedic plant that is best used as a hair oil in the fight against hair loss.
What are the benefits of Bhringraj for hair?
- Bhringraj oil is a famous Ayurvedic treatment for gray hair
- Bhringraj oil is the best Ayurvedic medicine zand treatment of dry scalp and itching
- Bhringraj prah se smatra ayurvedskim tretmanom for hair loss and hair regrowth
- Improves blood circulation and nutrients in the scalp making hair thicker and avoiding hair loss
How does Bhringraj stop hair loss and restore hair naturally?
Bhringraj is a natural remedy for stimulating hair growth and reducing hair loss. It is used to treat various hair problems. As a remedy for hair growth in Ayurveda, Bhringraj is best known for softening and strengthening hair. It activates dormant hair follicles and can re-encourage hair growth. Therefore, the natural ability of Bhringraj oil to regrow hair is so powerful that can control and delay the baldness stages in men. This plant comes in the form of oil and is one of the best vegetable oils for hair growth.
How to use Bhringraj oil to naturally restore hair?
Bhringraj oil you can massage into the scalp and leave for at least 30 minutes. Bhringraj and Brahmi oil are good for your hair when mixed together. Although both are Ayurvedic hair care treatments, they have different properties. Bhringraj is best known for its hair loss benefits Brahmi hair oils include nourished and moisturized hair to prevent hair breakage.
2. Amla hair products
Amla is a fruit full of vitamin C., which makes it one of the best Ayurvedic herbs for hair health.
What are the benefits of Amla for hair?
Amla has always been considered an effective remedy for hair growth in Ayurveda. This Ayurvedic plant is a powerful antioxidant that takes care of the overall health of the scalp by removing dandruff and dissolving fat and dirt from the follicles. Massaging the scalp with Amla oil helps to improve blood circulation. It basically provides food for your follicles, which then promotes hair growth.
Find out more about Amla's health and hair benefits in our blog article here.
Why is Amla good for scalp health?
Amla hair growth powder is suitable for the health of your scalp because it can stop hair loss and naturally grow hair back. This Ayurvedic hair treatment strengthens your hair and acts as an Ayurvedic treatment for gray hair preventing premature pigment loss from hair strands. Amla is a natural remedy for hair growth as it fights dandruff and dandruff-related hair loss.
How to use Amla for natural regrowth of your hair?
Massage the scalp with Amla oil. Amla is a natural remedy for hair growth as it promotes blood circulation in your scalp. Also you can take Amla capsules to take care of your overall health. Amla provides nourishment to the scalp so that your natural hair regrowth is strong and thick.
3. Triphala shampoo
The most popular Ayurvedic plant, Triphala, a blend of the three fruits has amazing results on health, hair and skin. Formed by merging three seedless fruits, Triphala is rich in antioxidants and contains several properties to treat health problems. Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amalaki, all these fruits mixed in the right proportions to make Triphala Churna.
What are the benefits of Triphale for hair?
- Increases volume hair and improves texture hair
- Triphala helps restore growth hair
- It helps you win shiny smooth hair
- Resolves cracked tops
- Triphala helps hydrate the root hair
Find out more about the benefits of Triphale for hair in our blog article here.
How to use Triphala to restore your hair?
Use hair oils containing Triphala. Massage into scalp and strands hair and let stand for at least 30 minutes. You can also use Triphala shampoo.
Sign up for your 10% discount on the entire cruelty-free shopping cart! 🐰
4. Brahmi oil
Brahmi oil is a natural remedy for hair growth and a traditional Indian Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss and regrowth. Brahmi oil is obtained from the leaves of brahmi.
What are the benefits of Brahmi for hair growth?
- Brahmi leaves help in providing strength and nutrition through the scalp
- Brahmi powder uses hair to help strengthen blood vessels in the blood; so oxygen and nutrients stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss
- Alkaloids in Brahmi they bind to proteins in the hair, creating stronger and thicker hair
- Brahmi oil obtained from the leaves of Brahmi the best ayurvedic plant is weak follicles which lead to hair loss
- Brahmi oil is an Ayurvedic vegetable oil that contains alkaloids that activate proteins in your body. Protein naturally strengthens and strengthens your hair follicles
- Ayurvedic hair care suggests that the benefits of brahmi powder include its natural ability conditioning hair from roots to ends
Find out more about the health and hair benefits of the Brahmi plant in our blog article here.
How to use Brahmi to naturally renew your hair?
Use hair oils containing Brahmi. Massage into scalp and by hair length.
5. Fenugreek (Methi) oil
Fenugreek, also known as Methi, is used as a spice in Indian households, but it is also an ancient Ayurvedic plant that is not limited to the kitchen. Hence it is Methi spice for hair growth.
What are the benefits of methia for hair?
Methi is considered one of the best Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss and regrowth because its seeds are rich source of folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K and vitamin C.. In addition, an Ayurvedic plant it also has a high content of protein and nicotinic acid, which are known to be useful against hair loss and dandruff and in the treatment of various scalp problems such as dry hair, baldness and thinning hair.
How does Methi stop hair loss and help natural hair regrowth?
A natural remedy for hair growth, Methi controls hair loss by nourishing hair and scalp. Methi ensures reduction of excessive hair loss by strengthening strands hair so as not to be easily torn off. It also fights dandruff.
How to use Methi?
Methi se can be used as an Ayurvedic hair oil and can be massaged directly onto your scalp and strands of hair. Methi restores lost hair and prevents existing strands of hair from falling out.
6. Shikakai hair shampoo
What are the benefits of Shikakai for hair?
- Shikakai can do your hair soft and shiny - Shikakai is rich in saponin, vitamins and antioxidants that make your hair shiny. Moreover, this natural cleanser foams slightly and so gently cleanses your scalp and hair while improving the texture of your hair
- Heals your scalp and prevents the agony of dry scalp - Shikakai is a cooling agent and thus helps soothe your scalp. When you have unhealthy, dry scalp, it affects hair growth. Shikakai gently cleanses your scalp and stimulates sebum secretion which helps reverse the dryness of your scalp. Shikakai also helps reduce itching and inflammation of your scalp, thus helping your scalp to heal
- Fight against stubborn dandruff shikakaijem – Shikakai ima antifungal properties which help to get rid of dandruff forever
- Shikakai promotes hair growth - Shikakai, a completely natural hair cleanser helps promote hair growth. It is rich in antioxidants which help fight free radicals that damage hair and scalp. Its gentle cleansing helps gently untangle hair, thus reducing breakage and consequent hair loss. Shikakai is too rich in vitamins like C, A, E and K and other micronutrients that nourish your scalp and promote hair growth
- It is a gentle conditioner - For your own sake silky cleansing nature, shikakai gently untangles your hair.It reduces hair breakage and hair loss.
- Shikakai prevents cracked tops - All chemical hair treatments, straightening and creating free radicals cause cracked ends of our hair. Once you get cracked ends, there is no way to cure it other than to get a haircut and hope the cracked ends don’t reappear when your hair grows back. Here shikakai comes as your savior. This simple hair cleanser is rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals that cause damage. Shikakai also stimulates the secretion of sebum in the scalp which moisturizes the hair and helps prevent cracking of the ends
- Delays gray hair -Shikakai helps stop gray hair, again because of the antioxidants it carries
- Works on the ears - This is a fantastic hair cleanser naturally stops lice in hair and helps solve hair problems
- Acts as a natural hair cleanser - Use shikakai to wash hair helps clean all dirt and other impurities without removing natural oils from hair and scalp and does not leave them dry after washing. Shikakai is also a great hair care ingredient if you want soft and shiny hair without indulging in expensive salon treatments
- Soothes itchy scalp - Antifungal and antimicrobial properties of shikakai act as a charm to prevent problems such as dandruff, scalp eczema, psoriasis and itching of the scalp, ears, inflammation and other problems
How to use Shikakai?
As a shampoo and conditioner - Shikakai acts as an excellent natural cleanser that removes dirt, grease, sweat and other impurities from your scalp without depriving it of natural moisture.
Find out here all about using henna for hair.